Rules, Incentives, and Consequences:
Our Motto: Be Respectful! Be Responsible! Be Safe!
Our Class Rules:
- Follow directions quickly.
- Raise your hand for permission to speak.
- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
- Make smart choices.
- Keep your dear teachers happy.
Amazing Behavior Chair: This chair is awarded at the end of the day to one student who displayed amazing behavior the entire day.
Wow Chair: This chair moves around the room as students are caught doing something awesome.
Fuzzy Store: Students can earn “fuzzies” for making good choices. Students lose “fuzzies” for making poor choices. On Fridays, the Fuzzy Store is open for business and students can trade “fuzzies” for prizes. This is a “trump card”. We don’t pull this one out until well into the year. PLEASE don’t tell your child about it.
Color Changes: Students change their color for breaking class rules.
- Green-all students begin on green
- Yellow- warning
- Blue-miss 5 minutes of recess
- Purple-miss 10 minutes of recess
- Orange-miss 15 minutes of recess
- Red-miss all recess, phone call or email to parents, visit the principal