We love having parents to help our students with their sight words, reading and math. If you are available during the day, PLEASE let us know!!!!
There are many ways to help our classroom throughout the year.
- Volunteering your time for tutoring
- cutting and making copies, etc.
- Donating items to the class.
If you are out and about and catch the following items on sale, we would love the donations:
- paper towels
- student scissors
- treats for candy jar
- treasure basket items from dollar store
- recess equipment for indoor and outdoor play
- computer headphones
- fun pens, markers, pencils